Coop n Chook Care package - valued at $108.50, Special package price only $89.90 - saving you $18.60 off RRP...
Care package includes;
• 1Ltr Smite Professional Red Mite coop cleaner spray concentrate (Valued at $34.90)
• 350g Smite Organic Mite & Louse powder puffer pack (Valued at $19.90)
• 750mls Stockmans Friend AHE - ACV concentrate (Valued at $14.90)
• Poultry Pecking Block (Valued at $8.90)
• 125gms Dried meal worms (Valued at $14.90)
• 2 x Fake eggs (Valued at $5.00)
• 1 x 1.5kg Oyster Shell Grit (Valued at $4.00)
• 10 x 16mm leg rings / Mixed colours (Valued at $6.00)
• Smite Professional will destroy any mite nests, adults, juvenile and even mite eggs on contact, clean and disinfect all in one application. Repeat weekly until full eradication of mite, after 2 to 3 weeks, apply smite organic.
• Smite Organic (DE powder) has multitudes of uses. Used correctly in your hen house will reduce chances of red mite infestations in your poultry housing. Apply to joins, nooks and crannies in your coop. Concentrating on framing, nest boxes and perch ends. Supplied in a very handy powder puffer pack.
• Stockmans Friend AHE contains Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Seaweed & Bush Honey. It is made up entirely of natures' nutrients and has been proven to be extremely beneficial to the health of all animals. It has 'NO WITHHOLDING PERIOD'. Simply Add AHE to your chickens water containers on a regular basis to boost immunity and keep your hens gut healthy and free from parasites.
• Pecker Blocks are a brilliant boredom buster, reducing pecking order issues that can arise within your flock, especially if kept in confined areas. Extremely healthy with natural ingredients including Chia, Garlic & Herbs, Wheat, Kibbled Maize, Oats, Shell Grit, Black Sunflowers, Green Peas, Carrot, Broccoli, Oregano & Parsley.
• Dried Mealworms provide a protein rich treat that is also a great source of natural vitamins, minerals and key nutrients that birds need to thrive.
• Oyster Shell Grit is essential for non-free ranging chooks that are unable to source their own grit from soils. Also essential for poultry on whole grain diets.