The new TLC-30 Recovery Incubator is portable and stackable - great for use in small spaces.
It operates at 12v for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor (supplied) or from a car cigarette lighter (adaptor available separately).
A carry handle is integrated into the top of the cabinet. With internal floor area of around 24cm square, the TLC-30 is designed for rescue and recovery of small mammals or birds or for the intensive care of young.
The unit is equally suited to wildlife rescue or for pet breeders, where portability and ease of cleaning are key benefits.
Available in analogue Eco and digital Advance models. Free 3 year guarantee, subject to online registration.
- Overall height: 297mm
- Overall width: 270mm
- Overall depth: 275mm
- Floor area: 240 x 240mm
- Effective volume: 9.5 litres
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Max. power consumption (watts): 36
- Typical running power consumption (watts): 18
- Portable - integral carry handle
- Clear door for easy observation
- Easy to clean
- Quick warm-up
- Quiet, low speed fan
- Glass thermometer reading °C
- Double-walled cabinet for heat and sound insulation
- Temperature range adjustable from room temperature upto 38°C
- Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives
- Mains supply (as standard) or 12v with suitable connector - in-car cigarette lighter adaptor available separately
- Simple to disassemble for deep cleaning
- FREE 3 year guarantee (subject to online registration)