Extra large floor space with 4.8 metres of perch space - enough room for up to 24 hens (with permanent free range access only)
* Quality Ply roofing, provides better insulation in all seasons.
* 2 removable roosts. Removable without the use of tools for easy cleaning and mire control
* Large easy access, weather proof nesting boxes
* Large pedestrian side door for easy access into the coop.
* Large front window's for better ventilation with large roof overhang to provide better protection in all weathers.
* Small lockable door for free range access and to keep your chooks secure at night if rodents are present? NOTE; Free range access door is located at oppersite end of pedestrian door as standard. Either doors can be located at either end of coop by request - please specify when ordering.
* Framing; EX 50 x 50 plainer gauged H3.2 premium NZ timber
* Clading; NZ made Tuff ply, construction grade marine ply
* Flooring; NZ made Tuff Ply, 18mm H3.2 ground treaded ply
* Fastenings; All framing and cladding fixed with stainless steel or galvanised screws throughout construction. (No glue, staples or nails)
* Roofing; Premium grade Slim-line Zinc-Alum (Mini corogated iron) roof over-lay fitted over ply.
* Skids; 100 x 100 H4 in-ground treated, mounted under floor for easy movability with quad bike or ride on mower. (Recommended)
* Automatic Chicken Gaurd - door opener available at request.
* Coop measures 2420L x 1220W x 1900H. (add 100mm to height when fitting skids)
* Nesting Boxes x 2 - 350H x 350D x 900W each approx.